On Sat, 2012-09-08 at 07:20 -0700, Ellery Newcomer wrote:
[…]
> Okay, here: https://bitbucket.org/ariovistus/deimos-elfutils/overview
>
> I have some code with a working makefile and a nonworking SConstruct file.
>
> I believe the issue is the header files have pragma(lib, X) in them, and
> a single call to dmd links the appropriate lib in, but scons' link step
> loses that information.
>
> Do you have any intention of supporting pragma(lib) in scons?

If that is valid Dv2 and SCons doesn't deal with it then the SCons D
tools are broken and need fixing.

Is there a tiny project replicating this that I can turn into a
unit/system test. The red so caused will necessitate action :-)

--
Russel.
Dr Russel Winder      t: +44 20 7585 2200   voip: sip:russel.win...@ekiga.net