On Tuesday, 5 February 2013 at 01:38:54 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

Further reduced:
[snip]
The problem is related to History.opEquals being 'const'. Remove that 'const' and the code compiles. This must be a (lack of) const-correctness issue.

Thanks Ali. If const is removed it will compile.
I think you are correct it is a const issue, but I'm at a loss as to why? After all, it does not access anything and just returns true.

I don't see any const issues. I can't say for sure, but I feel this worked fine in 2.06. What I find troubling is how long it took me cull the code to the offending and I still don't understand the error.

Thanks
Dan