On Wednesday, 20 March 2013 at 12:43:13 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On 2013-03-20 12:09, Andrea Fontana wrote:

You're missing dstep. Using dstep I converted some c-libraries in short time. It's quite easy to use and usually just some minor modification
are needed to  adjust auto-generated d interface.

I was just about to suggest to use dstep. I'm glad to see that you found it useful.

*Very* useful. I hope it will be updated with some small changes (like anonymous struct alias replacement and d keyword replacement) :)