On 2013-03-20 22:02, Andrea Fontana wrote:

Maybe I have a old (binary) version for linux. For example params named
"out" are not replaced with something else (f.e. _out)

I checked the history and see that I added a fixed for this for function parameters just after the release. I'm pretty sure that in all other place it will handle it correctly.

I mean that typedef struct { ... } hello; is translate as an anonymous
struct and then "aliased". I think it can be translated directly as a
named struct.

I see, I'm not so how easy this would be. But I can have a look. Please add an issue so it's not forgotten.

--
/Jacob Carlborg