On 2013-04-30 02:01, Timothee Cour wrote:

C) stacktraces on OSX with some modifications I did involving wrapping
atos, etc: {

    shows function name, full file, line numbers, and catches segfaults.
    0  file: exception.d:356 pure @safe bool
    std.exception.enforce!(bool).enforce(bool, lazy const(char)[],
    immutable(char)[], ulong)
    1  file: path/som_file.d:100 void util.some_function(int x)

    Some problems:
    in case of segfault, the very latest stack frame is missing (so we
    only have the parent of the parent of the function that caused the
    segfault, plus anything older).

    in some rare cases we only have the file name but no file path
    information.

}

How did you get this working?

--