On Wednesday, 22 January 2014 at 15:29:26 UTC, ilya-stromberg wrote:
Do you have OAuth server implementation?

Sort of:

https://github.com/adamdruppe/misc-stuff-including-D-programming-language-web-stuff/blob/master/oauth.d#L448

I've never really used it, so it is probably buggy, but I'm pretty sure it covers the bases.

Again, it uses my cgi.d, but only a few pieces: get current complete url, POST array, and authorization header, so probably not too hard to rip that out.

The four functions are:

isOAuthRequest /// true iff authorization is OAuth

getApiKeyFromRequest // gets the user-provided api key (use to find the shared secret for the app in your database)

getTokenFromRequest // gets the user-provided user token (again, get the shared secret, this time for the user)

isSignatureValid // tests the provided signature against the other params