On 31/05/14 22:37, Joseph Rushton Wakeling via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
On 30/05/14 22:45, monarch_dodra via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
Didn't you make changes to how and when the global PRNG is popped and accessed
in randomShuffle? I figured it *could* be an explanation.

I think it's more likely that the culprit is either your set of patches to the
Mersenne Twister, or the patches made to uniform() (which is called by
partialShuffle).  I'll look more deeply into this.

It's due to the the updated uniform() provided in this pull request:
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/commit/fc48d56284f19bf171780554b63b4ae83808b894