(Moved from: What have I missed?)

If this is the wrong place to ask these questions I apologize, getting back into this takes some work.

So I guess I need to ask: Should I try to resume work on the BitManip library? (So far it seems none of my code has been integrated to phobos)

Assuming I do, should I try to fix lots of small bugs and make smaller pulls or should I try to do several at once? When I re-wrote the BitArray I personally think it is an overall improvement in many ways, and being a complete re-write you can't just do bug #xxxx and then bug #xxxx and then bug... etc etc.

Also to ask, how many people tried out the rewrite I proposed, and do they think it was actually an improvement for ease of use, speed, fewer bugs/issues, etc?