On Friday, 3 October 2014 at 15:22:06 UTC, Nordlöw wrote:
Destroy, please!

As a quick comment, your definition of "moveFront" is not what phobos understands with "moveFront":
https://github.com/D-Programming-Language/phobos/blob/7914fa31cb3b53f4e50421399f2b99d2012e8031/std/range.d#L8267

Namelly, the idea of moveFront, is simply that it takes the front and std.algorithm.move's it.

If anything, I'd have expected you to provide something returns the popped element. What you do pops an element, and then returns the *next* one. What good is that?

Also, what you want to check is "hasSlicing", which is more powerful than "isRA". Speaking of which, if you don't have "isRA", it looks like your range errors out (no "front").

Your sliding splitter does not handle narrow strings. I'd have thought that was the original goal. Well, it is better to not support it at all of course, rather than doing it wrong :)