On Wednesday, 29 October 2014 at 22:12:32 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
I will have a crack at starting this unless anyone knows of any already in existence.

I haven't heard of any.

Rationale for using Dart in combination with D is that I am not thrilled about learning or writing in Javascript, yet one has to do processing on the client in some language, and there seem very few viable alternatives for that.

What kind of client are you doing? If you are writing a web page, you don't need any kind of script language API. JavaScript or dart or whatever talk with your server application through http requests or websockets, whereas script language APIs are meant for extending your application in the same process. For example, a text editor might have a script language to make custom functions for hotkeys.