On Wednesday, 29 October 2014 at 22:12:32 UTC, Laeeth Isharc wrote:
I have had a look around for these, but was not able to see them. It looks perhaps like dart_api.h is the main file to convert - I will have a crack at starting this unless anyone knows of any already in existence.

Dart VM is available as a standalone, which can be set up to act as a web server. But you want to integrate it into D?

Rationale for using Dart in combination with D is that I am not thrilled about learning or writing in Javascript, yet one has to do processing on the client in some language, and there seem very few viable alternatives for that.

Javascript is easy, but compiling to Javascript from D with dart2js is also ok if you only want to support the latest browsers.

Dart makes most sense for internal web applications.

It would be nice to run D from front to back, but at least Dart has C-like syntax and is reasonably well thought out.

Am I missing any existing bindings somewhere?

I don't think so, but integrating DartVM into D means you have to deal with two different garbage collectors or put a substantial amount of work into making D use the Dart collector.