Is there a better D graphics library in the works?

I'm using SFML(which is very easy and has lots of features) but it seems to use a lot of ram(if you leave it running for a while on a graphic intensive scene) and trying to make it include the dependencies with the compiled executable is complicated.

Is there a D 2D graphics library that's just as easy, cross platform, doesn't use X11, allows drawing to off-screen buffers and drawing those to screen? (plus supports nice drawing of shapes, circles, rectangles, lines)

I'm probably asking too much- I doubt such a thing exists.