On Wednesday, 2 September 2015 at 21:22:59 UTC, John Carter wrote:
On Wednesday, 2 September 2015 at 11:03:00 UTC, ponce wrote:

Everything Bjarne said still applies equally to D code, since integer promotion is identical with C from what I understand.

Hmm. What Robert Elder says also applies still. And in my world his argument about undefined behavior carries weight.

I'd like to point out that while Robert Elder has remarkably documented articles, his conclusions are still contrary to most C++ experts (Bjarne, Meyers, Andrei...).

Additionally, I was said weeks ago on this NG that and signed overflow in D is not actually Undefined Behaviour.