On Monday, 7 September 2015 at 19:30:44 UTC, drug wrote:
07.09.2015 21:37, Benjamin Thaut пишет:
snip

So far I haven't found a situation where I couldn't make it work the way I wanted. Its just some work to write the D headers for the C++ classes and vise versa, because you have to duplicate everything once more. An automated tool for this would be nice, but unfotunately there is
currently none.

Kind Regards
Benjamin Thaut

It's great. But isn't it based on your custom modifications of compiler and the others?

No, the compiler modifications are only for the Windows DLL support. All modifications I did to the c++ binding are already in 2.068