On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 22:23:36 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
Thanks. I had been trying to get 32bit code to work. I don't think I did anything special with gcc to compile the dll as 64bit. Anyway, this is what I get when I try it again (stuff in brackets I replaced).

unction _Dmain
callC0.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 1 unresolved externals
--- errorlevel 1120

Sorry the option should be -L/IMPLIB:.. - with single slash but you only need this if you are trying to create a shared library which presumably you are not?

I believe to create a static library you need to use -lib, else it is an app so you need to supply a main function.

Regards