On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 23:58:35 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 11:29:49PM +0000, data pulverizer via Digitalmars-d-learn wrote:
On Thursday, 21 January 2016 at 21:24:49 UTC, H. S. Teoh wrote:
>On Thu, Jan 21, 2016 at 07:11:05PM +0000, Jesse Phillips via >This piqued my interest today, so I decided to take a shot at >writing a fast CSV parser. First, I downloaded a sample >large CSV file from: [...]

Hi H. S. Teoh, I tried to compile your code (fastcsv.d) on my machine but I get ctr1.o errors for example:

.../crt1.o(.debug_info): relocation 0 has invalid symbol index 0

are there flags that I should be compiling with or some other thing that I am missing?

Did you supply a main() function? If not, it won't run, because fastcsv.d is only a module. If you want to run the benchmark, you'll have to compile both benchmark.d and fastcsv.d together.

Thanks, I got used to getting away with running the "script" file in the same folder as a single file module - it usually works but occasionally (like now) I have to compile both together as you suggested.