On Sunday, 20 March 2016 at 09:53:07 UTC, szymski wrote:

Ok, I understand now, thanks. I used C# a lot before and there default initialization worked like per instance initialization.

Yes, I assumed you were thinking of C# or Java classes with this. When coming to a new language, it's natural to use the idioms you're used to. That isn't always going to work the way you expect. If you're lucky, you'll see compiler errors. Otherwise, you'll find yourself scratching your head at odd behavior. When you encounter such situations in D, the answer is often in the documentation or somewhere here in the forum