On Friday, 15 April 2016 at 18:19:44 UTC, jmh530 wrote:
On Friday, 15 April 2016 at 17:51:41 UTC, Napster wrote:
I would like to start learning the De Facto standard. which book or document would you use?

http://erdani.com/index.php/books/tdpl/

or

https://dlang.org/spec/intro.html

which one would you call de facto standard?

If I were learning D from the beginning, I would read Ali's book:
http://ddili.org/ders/d.en/index.html

I had read TDPL first and then from spec pages before finding his book. His book probably doesn't cover everything, so it's worth looking at those other sources as well.

I am writing a survey paper about D programming language. I want to use De Facto standard in my paper. I am not sure which one is? Both look the same.