On Friday, 15 April 2016 at 18:41:23 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:

Having said that, there are some omissions of how some features interact.

I think it is a fantastic resource and have made much use out of it. I hope you keep updating it.

It just happens that there are always some random quirks in D that I only notice if I pay really close attention to the spec. For instance, until Andrei pointed it out today I didn't realize that virtual member functions can't be templates. I've probably seen the line in the spec page, but didn't process it fully because the examples they use in there are not the best. At least with your book, everything is very readable with good examples.