On Friday, 3 June 2016 at 20:06:50 UTC, Pie? wrote:
Thanks! It is working. A few issues with my images being clipped and not throwing when file doesn't exist...

That's weird.. I don't know what's going on there.

BTW have you seen my documentation site too? http://dpldocs.info/experimental-docs/arsd.gamehelpers.OpenGlTexture.draw.1.html

It has a lot of my modules as well as my fork of the official Phobos docs.

But the clipping and throwing shouldn't be a problem.

Is the display double buffered or will I need to deal with that myself?

That's automatic.

Also, when the window is resized it goes white. Any ideas how to fix that?

It might help to set a window.windowResized handler

window.windowResized = (int width, int height) {
   window.redrawOpenGlSceneNow();
};

though I thought I did that automatically, I might have messed it up (I don't often resize windows when using opengl mode...)

Thanks again! Your code has been the easiest to work with! Normally have all kinds of problems.

yea, I try to keep it simple - I like minimal dependencies so things just work without a complicated build process, but sometimes I drop balls. If you ever want to do patches btw, I also try to keep the code fairly simple so hacking on it shouldn't be too hard.