On Tuesday, 12 July 2016 at 14:26:54 UTC, Adam D. Ruppe wrote:
On Tuesday, 12 July 2016 at 00:20:31 UTC, Adam Sansier wrote:
I need to align every member of every struct in a module. I can't simply add align(n) inside every struct because that seems ridiculous.

Why are these structs needing the alignment?

Because god said so.. I can't change it, not everything is in my control.

From what I've read, align(n){ struct x; } only aligns the struct itself, is this true?

Right. To align the members, you put align(x) on the individual members (or align(x): at the top of the struct to apply to all of them)

Is there a way to set global alignment for members per module or per scope?

no

Um, because that's the way they were defined! So your telling me that D is going to make me mark every member align(n) when C++ has a global pragma align that does it for all in the scope? I thought D was better than C++?