On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 23:06:44 UTC, flamencofantasy wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 22:30:51 UTC, Adam Sansier wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 22:09:05 UTC, flamencofantasy wrote:
On Wednesday, 13 July 2016 at 20:39:00 UTC, Adam Sansier wrote:
[...]

You revived this thread solely to insert a personal attack???

Um, no, I revived it so that people searching for answers wouldn't be led astray by idiots who pretend to know everything. That's not a personal attack. It's simply pointing out that there is a solution. If it happens to point out that someone makes some blanket statement is an idiot, that's just icing on the cake. We have to point out the idiots so either 1. they stop making such blanket statements and acting like they are correct. 2. People quickly learn not to listen to them. 3. People know their statements are wrong.

I wouldn't be in this position if they didn't put me here. I'm sorry if I won't sit idle by and let them spread their ignorance. You may see it as a minor thing, but that your ignorance. I'm sorry if that offends you, are you one of the idiots?

I'll be damned if I'm suppose to show humility and they aren't. It's a two way street.

You have a nasty attitude and you constantly insult people on this forum. Whether you call yourself Adam Sansier or Hiemlick Hiemlicker or Joerg Joergonson makes no difference. I wonder why anyone is still willing to interact with you.

Are you sure he's the same ppl ? I had a conversation with "Hiemlick Hiemlicker" a month ago and the guy didn't seem to be as biased as this one. That said if you search "Joerg Joergonson" there's a match for a related Topic (COM & asio). My guess is that this guy is an addicted, most of the time the conversations are OK but when he's high he sucks a lot.