Hello and greetings,

I'm a brand new D developer coming from Python.

I decided to move to D, mainly because it's a compiled language and has a great runtime speed (and I don't feel confortable at Cython environment at all). And of course, D has a nice community and the language has nice syntax too... and is a joy to code with.

However, I have some important production code in Python to migrate to D and every help will count !

So, can you pls guys suggest me any resource like "D for a Python Developer" or so ? BTW, I just ordered the "D Programming Language" book from AA.

Cheers