On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 at 13:56:45 UTC, Saurabh Das wrote:
On Tuesday, 25 October 2016 at 11:55:27 UTC, maarten van damme wrote:
There is mir https://github.com/libmir/mir which is geared towards machine learning, I don't know if it has anything about neural networks, I've yet to use it. If you're only interested in neural networks, I've used FANN (a C library) together with D and it worked very well.

Hello,

Are there any good ML libraries for D? In particular, looking for a neural network library currently. Any leads would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Saurabh

I saw mir but it didn't seem to have anything for NNs. I'll give FANN a try.

I used FANN with D too. And it's quite easy to use.

Andrea