On Wednesday, 16 November 2016 at 14:27:41 UTC, Darren wrote:
Hey all,

This is a very beginner problem, but not one I know how to do on my own. Could anyone give a step-by-step guide on how to compile libraries, and then use them in my project with DUB?

If you are happy to use dub I would just add the GL library as a dependency to my dub.json file. Then if you call dub it will download and compile the necessary file.

Example dub.json file:
```
{
        "name": "myWindow",
        "authors": [
                "Darren"
        ],
        "description": "A minimal D application.",
        "copyright": "Copyright © 2016, Darren",
        "dependencies": {
                "derelict-gl3": "~>2.0.0-alpha.2"
```

This will build the necessary library into your library though, so it is not the same as using a static library.

Also see the "Creating an own project" section on https://code.dlang.org/getting_started