In my application I have already have an event loop running taking care of all sorts of things. Now I want to use Vibe.d to run an asynchronous websocket API to provide some debugging information. Normally Vibe.d's main takes care of handling the event loop.

I want to run vibe's event loop manually. So far I tried to get the EventDriver and calling processEvents() but this does not seem to service any connections at all. runEventLoop() and runEventLoopOnce() do process the connections but of course block the whole event loop.

Does anyone know how I can do this?