On Tuesday, 14 February 2017 at 13:01:44 UTC, Moritz Maxeiner wrote:
Of course, I just wanted to point out that Kagamin's post scriptum is a simplification I cannot agree with. As a best practice? Sure. As a "never do it"? No.

Sorry for the double post, error in the above, please use this instead:

Of course, I just wanted to point out that Kagamin's
Thread unsafe methods shouldn't be marked shared, it doesn't make sense
is a simplification I cannot agree with. As a best practice? Sure. As a "never do it"? No.