On Thursday, 16 February 2017 at 02:17:49 UTC, Ali Çehreli wrote:
On 02/15/2017 05:49 PM, Jean Cesar wrote:

> So I'm a beginner in this language and have very little time
I started
> I'm interested in apprehending concepts of object orientation
> polymorphism inheritance, multiple inheritance as in c ++

D is similar to C++ but also very different.

> but I did not
> understand how to use constructor in it
> Because I simply did.
>
> Class person
> {
>    person(){}
>    ~ Person () {}
> }
>
> And error ...

In D, constructor is always called this():

class Person
{
   this(){}
   ~this() {}
}

void main() {
    auto p = new Person();
}

Ali

So I used get methods and sets only as initial pattern to netender the functioning of the language in relation to some concepts of the same I intend to learn it not because it is a new language, but I want to understand how to leave a very small code with the largest number of Possible functionality type I still do not know very well or use constructors in C ++ but I have very high potential in a code with multiple inheritance, I think of compilers in the case of the code that favors me in reading so I would do something like:

void main ()
{
   minhaclasse c = new minhaclasse(string text);
   minhaclasse d = new minhaclasse(int number);

 write("Enter your name: ")
 c.set();

 write("Enter your age: ")
 d.set();
  /*
    the set method would already fetch user i
    imput by mistake for the information automatically
  */

  Writeln
   (
    "\n\tString:", c.get (),
    "\n\tInt:", d.get ()
   );
}

Or something like:

void main ()
{
  string txt;
   Int num;
 write("Enter your name: ")
 minhaclasse(text).set();

 write("Enter your age: ")
 minhaclasse(num).set();

  writeln
   (
    "\n\tString:", minhaclasse(text).print() ;,
    "\n\tInt:", minhaclasse(num).print();
   );
}

I think of object orientation this way to avoid getting rewritten many things so I would only define what the set or get would return by initializing the constructor only but I have no idea how to do that ..

My goal in learning to use languages like Java, C ++, D is with the intention of learning the best way to reuse code and orienation to objects and also development cross-platform codes that will run in standard ansi for, Unix, Linux, Windows, android etc. ..