https://api.gtkd.org

It is difficult to navigate.

1. clicking the documentation on the main site takes it to the gtk.AboutDialog api. That is all it shows, I was confused at first, as I'm sure most people would be.

2. The packages list lists all the packages, but all the sub elements are expanded, making it time consuming to hunt down anything specific. Initially collapsing them and adding a search box would be nice.

3. When clicking on any packages it reloads the page and shows only the package in the first tab. This requires one to then go back to packages and hunt for something else again. Because the position of the scroll is not saved, one has to scroll down through the entire list.

It would be better, I think, if it was one single tab all in a single hierarchy that never reloaded the page so that it is easier to navigate quickly.

e.g.,

instead of

Package
atk
  atk.ActionIF
  atk.Action

we have

atk
  atk.ActionIF
     GetActionStruct
     GetStruct
  atk.Action

and so effectually combining both tabs. It should solve the issues that the current way has without really causing any problems. Everything should be collapsed by default and since no reloading of the page should occur(which might require having the api descriptions in a separate frame that is loaded separately on package changes to avoid reloading the tree view which will recollapse everything).

It will make navigating the gtkD api much more fun ;)