On 06-08-17 16:58, FoxyBrown wrote:
I don't really(my code is a bit more complex) but basically all it boils down to is a UI with some nested widgets (an overlay, an box, and a box and one contains the eventbox which I added those callbacks on.

I think that something like

https://github.com/gtkd-developers/GtkD/blob/master/demos/gtkD/TestWindow/TestWindow.d

should probably work by just adding an eventbox somewhere and adding that code above.

If it doesn't exhibit the same behavior then it has something to do with my project and I could try to reduce it to a minimal example.

To test i put the label that is on the label page in an event box but that doesn't reproduce the issue. I get just a single event on enter and a single event on leave.

--
Mike Wey