On Friday, 1 September 2017 at 19:39:14 UTC, EntangledQuanta wrote:
Is there a way to create a 24-bit int? One that for all practical purposes acts as such? This is for 24-bit stuff like audio. It would respect endianness, allow for arrays int24[] that work properly, etc.

If you need to perform math on integer audio, I strongly suggest to use int32 for this purpose to avoid performance degradation, then convert back to int24 when you're finished. Probably going to add such feature into my PCM library.