On Wednesday, 13 September 2017 at 22:18:07 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

Missing symbols usually mean a version mismatch. The latest DerelictFT requires FreeType 2.6 or later. It could also mean your shared library was compiled without bzip2 support. I'm on my phone right now else I'd check it myself, but if your library os up to date you can use derelict's selective loading mechanism to ignore missing symbols you don't need.

http://derelictorg.github.io/loading/failure/

Digging through the FreeType changelogs, I think it likely that it's a configuration issue -- your copy of the freetype shared library was compiled without bzip2 support.