On Saturday, 9 December 2017 at 05:55:21 UTC, Venkat wrote:
I am trying out the DJni library (https://github.com/Monnoroch/DJni). For some reason std.conv.to!string doesn't want to convert a char* to a string.The lines below are taken from the log. I see that the last frame is at gc_qalloc. I am not sure why it failed there. Can anybody elaborate on what is going on here ? Thanks in advance.

I've got no idea, but can you verify that you can print it with printf? Can you allocate other GC memory? Can you try using fromStringz instead of to!string and see what that does?

Just shots in the dark...