On Monday, 29 January 2018 at 22:55:12 UTC, I Lindström wrote:
Hello all!

I've been doing console apps for about a year and a half now, but my requirements are reaching the limits of easy to use with ASCII-based UI and typed commands so I'm thinking of moving into GUI-era with my projects. I was wondering if some one could help me into the right direction. I've been Googling a ton these past few days for some kind of a book or a course on how to code desktop applications for Windows, but either there isn't one, or it's very well hidden. I've found bits and pieces but nothing to give me a coherent approach.

The other way I've been thinking is to do the thing browser-based, but for some reason that doesn't feel right.

You may have a look at Delta
https://forum.dlang.org/post/hpodoabutuakfxbzz...@forum.dlang.org

It is a solution to write a gui application using all the benefits Embarcadero Delphi RAD Studio gives you, while all of your coding is written in D.

Kind regards
Andre
13