On Sunday, 4 February 2018 at 08:33:20 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:
On Sunday, 4 February 2018 at 08:17:31 UTC, Mike Parker wrote:

Assuming this is OpenCV ...
it is, everyone keeps saying writing bindings in D is super easy ...
I feel this is a slight simplification. :(

version(Windows)
extern(C) alias CvCmpFunc = int function(const(void)*, const(void)*, void*);
else
extern(C++) alias CvCmpFunc = int function(const(void)*, const(void)*, void*);
Sounds easy enough.

Though, I'm curious why anyone would want to declare a callback in a C++ program as cdecl only on Windows and use the default C++ convention everywhere else. I suggest you dig into it and make sure that's what's intended.

And good luck binding to OpenCV!
Thanks, I feel I'm going to need it ...