On Friday, 9 February 2018 at 20:19:33 UTC, Dennis wrote:
I'd still like to find a nice way to generate the boilerplate code for dynamic loading, if I come up with something I'll post it here.

So I ended up using an import library for a while, but I then wanted to get the handle of the DLL, which I don't know how to do with an import library. I also didn't like the non-customizable Windows pop-ups that appear when the libraries can't be found so I finally wrote some mixin code to generate the boilerplate for dynamic loading:

https://gist.github.com/dkorpel/3bf108ca48cb43bdbe3cc8bf30405b4d

Now you only need to declare the functions in a Struct:
```
struct FunctionsInMyDLL {
        int getVersion();
        string getName();