On Sunday, 18 March 2018 at 05:01:39 UTC, Amorphorious wrote:

Why do you insist that you know how everything works and you are the harbinger of truth. The fact is, you don't know squat about what you are talking about and you just want to conform D to your naive ignorant ...etc...etc..etc..........etc......etc

you're funny.

and btw. My suggestion would not stop anyone from doing what they're currently doing within modules.

It would just return class encapsulation, within a module, for when it was deemed worthwhile (as opposed to being forced to move the class out of the module).

It's just an idea, not a request.

One day I might do a data matching analysis of the dmail-archive, to find out who you really are.