On Saturday, 17 March 2018 at 23:54:22 UTC, psychoticRabbit wrote:
In D, I would prefer no breaking change here. Leave private as it is.

My suggestion has no breaking change and it works just like the package attribute already works.

Also you shouldn't allow multiple types for it, that would defeat the purpose of private again and in that case you should just use as is, since module-level private can already ensure that.

If you need to share it with types outside of the module, then it's pointless, because you're essentially just duck-taping an issue of your program design and not the language design.