I've managed to get a few functions working before mostly by copying whatever Phobos was doing for a similar purpose, but now that I'm trying to do something different I am really hitting a wall.

My issue is that I can't figure out how to access a function's arguments from within inline asm or how to ensure that the correct value is returned. I haven't found a single piece of documentation about this so far!

I am mainly concerned about doing this for naked asm functions, but any documentation on the subject would be helpful.