On Tuesday, 20 November 2018 at 15:29:50 UTC, Kagamin wrote:
On Tuesday, 20 November 2018 at 11:11:43 UTC, aliak wrote:
This only applies to little scripts and unittests maybe.

Not when you're writing any kind of relatively larger application that involves being run for longer or if there's more possible permutations of your state variables.

Umm... if you write a larger application not knowing what is a reference type, you're into lots and lots of problems.

I’m not sure I understood your point? I was saying that you don’t necessarily hit your null dereference within a couple of seconds.