On Sunday, 9 December 2018 at 03:29:27 UTC, Andrew Pennebaker wrote:
On Monday, 3 November 2008 at 12:29:16 UTC, Simen Kjaeraas wrote:
On Mon, 03 Nov 2008 12:33:05 +0100, Denis Koroskin <2kor...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

That's not the only error here. Your template function also calls foo with no arguments on the line below that bug. Fixing that would probably include the ParameterTypeTuple and ReturnType templates.

Er, when I try to use either foo.stringof, or __trait(identifier, foo), I always get that binding name, rather than the original function name, sad panda.

I can only print out the current variable name, but I want to print the name of the function declaration, no matter how deeply I pass that first function pointer into different calls :/

You may want to look at https://forum.dlang.org/post/yxobqahkvfcpcvidq...@forum.dlang.org