On Saturday, 16 March 2019 at 15:53:26 UTC, Johan Engelen wrote:
On Saturday, 16 March 2019 at 03:47:43 UTC, Murilo wrote:
Does anyone know if when I create a variable inside a scope as in
{int a = 10;}
it disappears complete from the memory when the scope finishes? Or does it remain in some part of the memory? I am thinking of using scopes to make optimized programs that consume less memory.

Others have made good points in this thread, but what is missing is that indeed scopes _can_ be used beneficially to reduce memory footprint.
-Johan

I would like to thank everyone for your help, those informations were very helpful.