On Friday, 2 August 2019 at 23:13:10 UTC, realhet wrote:
Today I read the documentation about structs, unions and classes, but I haven't find any restrictions for the ~this() destructors.

Is there some extra rules regarding the GC and what I must not do in the destructors?

Class destructors are similar to Java's finalizers in behavior. D doesn't give you a guarantee when the class destructor is called and it doesn't give you a guarantee if it will be called at all, so it doesn't really work for RAII-like resource management. If you want RAII-like behavior, either use structs (struct destructors are deterministic), or wrap your class inside a scoped/refCounted wrapper from std.typecons.