On Sunday, 11 August 2019 at 20:32:14 UTC, John Colvin wrote:
E.g. why can I not inherit from multiple 100% abstract empty classes? Wouldn't that be the same as inheriting from multiple interfaces?

There's kinda no such thing as 100% empty abstract classes, since they all have the implicit parent of Object with its associated pieces. D's interfaces have no implicit parent.

But if that were to change, then yeah, it should work - that's basically what C++ does in lieu of interfaces.

(I personally prefer separate interfaces anyway, as it makes the intention clear and thus can help with better error messages and documentation, but it would work.)