On Friday, 16 August 2019 at 11:42:01 UTC, Ron Tarrant wrote:
Continuing on with Cairo, this post covers loading and displaying three types of image (including a structured drawing) using two different load-n-display methods.

As an extra bonus, you'll see a photo of my cat, Bob, and three of the seven guitars I've found in my building's recycle room over the last year.

https://gtkdcoding.com/2019/08/16/0062-cairo-vi-load-display-images.html

Amazing! You might be able to answer me something, whether you could use gtkd solely for image manipulation using ex. Pixbuf? or would it only work with the internals of gtkd? Like can you manipulate the image and save it to disk etc.