On Thursday, 22 August 2019 at 18:26:52 UTC, jicman wrote:

OPTLINK (R) for Win32  Release 8.00.12
Copyright (C) Digital Mars 1989-2010  All rights reserved.
http://www.digitalmars.com/ctg/optlink.html
c:\D\import\juno\com\core.obj(core)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _VarCmp@16
c:\D\import\juno\com\core.obj(core)
 Error 42: Symbol Undefined _VarDecNeg@8

As you can see, there is nothing there...

So, I did a search through all the code and found these lines,

  int opCmp(VARIANT that) {
      return VarCmp(*this, that, GetThreadLocale(), 0) - 1;
  }

and

  int VarDecNeg(DECIMAL* pdecIn, out DECIMAL pdecResult);

Which I think call Kernel32.lib. I found GetThreadLocale [1], but after adding,

pragma(lib, "Kernel32.lib");

to the file, still get the same problem. (I also deleted all .obj files and recompiled. The interesting part is that 1.046 compiler, compiles and links. Interesting phenomenon.

josé

[1] https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win32/api/winnls/nf-winnls-getthreadlocale