On Friday, 23 August 2019 at 16:49:07 UTC, a11e99z wrote:
right now problem exists with linker/libs only, compiler see all used VarXXX

First of all, thanks for your patient support.

But, that function is being used throughout. Also, the same linker builds the whole project with D v1.046.

u can download LDC (if it exists) for D1 and try to compile program for D1

Pardon my lack of knowledge here, but what is LDC going to do that dmd is not able to do?

import std.stdio;
// i dont know right Windows modules for D1 so import what u have
void main() {
        VARIANT a, b;
VarCmp( a, b, 0, 0 ); // D1 version cuz was VarCmp( ref VARIANT, ... )
}

added

import juno.com.core;

to the above program, and still fails with the same error. I also went and downloaded the latest D1 linker, and that also results in the same failure.