On Monday, 26 August 2019 at 16:41:05 UTC, GreatSam4sure wrote:
Thanks, is there tutorial on the translation of Java to D. Which tools is used?

Pls guide me, I am really interested in translating JavaFX to D

From what I can recall and find on the Internet, the tool used was named "tioport". It is only viewable on the old (deprecated) dsource.org website. Last activity was in 2007. A runtime library, dejavu, was used to emulate the java standard library. A port of swt 3.2.1 was done with it. I doubt that it supported D 2.

I cannot find anything fresher than 2007 concerning tioport. The DWT project is still active:
- https://code.dlang.org/packages/dwt
- https://github.com/d-widget-toolkit/dwt

I suppose once the first translation was made, the resulting code base was maintained incrementally, without resorting to whole translation of the SWT code.