On Friday, 18 October 2019 at 08:54:40 UTC, Jacob Carlborg wrote:
On Friday, 18 October 2019 at 06:22:33 UTC, Vino wrote:
[...]

The instance variable in the D code, `conn`, doesn't have a type. I guess the type should be `Connection`. In the D version of `avmconnect` you're declaring a local variable named `conn` instead of referring to the instance variable.

--
/Jacob Carlborg

Hi Jacob,

Thank you, I have made the below changes, and rebuilt the application, now the application complied without any error, but when i try to access the URL from webpage it errors out with "127.0.0.1 refused to connect"

private Connection conn; //added

scope(exit) conn.close(); //removed

From,
Vino.B