On Tuesday, 14 January 2020 at 09:54:18 UTC, p.shkadzko wrote:
On Monday, 13 January 2020 at 21:15:51 UTC, p.shkadzko wrote:
On Monday, 13 January 2020 at 20:53:43 UTC, p.shkadzko wrote:
On Monday, 13 January 2020 at 19:56:35 UTC, p.shkadzko wrote:
On Monday, 13 January 2020 at 17:14:29 UTC, p.shkadzko wrote:
[...]

I had to set PKG_CONFIG_PATH to "/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig". For some reason Manjaro distro doesn't have it set by default. After setting the pkgconfig path, lubeck is getting found and everything works.

It's very odd to me that Manjaros pkg-config doesn't include that pkg-config path by default and also doesn't include that library path by default, every distro I've so far used did that.

I added /usr/local/include/d/cblas/cblas to $PATH but that didn't help :(

Can you show us your meson.build? You need to set `dependencies:` properly to include all dependencies so ninja includes the right dirs and links the required libraries. You can look at other projects using D for that, e.g. I do it like this: https://github.com/Cogitri/corecollector/blob/master/source/corectl/meson.build